Growing Your Private Practice in New York City, NY
If you’re a psychologist that is looking to increase web traffic, increase leads, and increase revenue, an internet marketing strategy is a smart choice. Internet marketing is one of the most effective types of marketing because so many people spend their time online throughout the day. Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers many different specialties including: SEO, pay per click advertising, social media, web design, email marketing, and many others.
TherapistX offers everything your therapist business needs to thrive in the internet marketing space. Our websites are built to not only look great but for the foundation of SEO. With any internet marketing strategy, a strong website with a strategic focus is the foundation for success.
At TherapistX, we care about you and your business. We are guided by our principles and values to serve our customers and the community with integrity. We are passionate about all things internet marketing and we are dedicated to your success. Contact us to learn how we can help your business grow!
How can I grow my practice in New York City?
Our process for growing therapy practices in New York City is a strategic, proven strategy we've been using for years. It includes multiple components, some of which depend on the client's budget and growth needs. Here are some of the components of our psychologist, psychiatrist, and therapist internet marketing strategy:
Before building a strategy, it's important to know what your top competitors in New York City are doing. Once we understand your goals, we research your top competitors and see if they've developed any unique strategies we can use in your strategy.
More often than not, your competitors are targeting the most profitable search terms like "psychologist New York City", among many others. Because of this, performing competitor research is a big component of starting our internet marketing strategy.
Creating a website for psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists goes well beyond just the aesthetics. The website design sets the foundation for our marketing strategies, like search engine optimization (SEO), Google Ads, and more.
It is vital to create a strategy that targets our goals. Our website design strategy for your therapy practice in New York City will set you up for future success.
In tandem with your web design strategy, copywriting is crucial for being successful in both SEO and Google Advertising. Without proper copywriting, your site will not be found by potential patients. Our expert copywriting services don't just read well, they are written for both potential patients and Google.
Good copywriting can make all the difference for your SEO strategy.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is one of the best marketing strategies top psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists use in New York City. Your patients are searching for your services, but if you're not ranking high on search results for each term they search for, your competitors are taking your potential business.
SEO is an extremely effective strategy used to drive more quality traffic to your site. The more quality traffic that comes to your site, the more your brand will be discovered, the more leads, sales, and revenue your business will generate.
This strategy works by matching your content with valuable keywords for your business in search engines. The higher your results show up for “search queries” in Google and other search engines, the more quality traffic your business will receive. To get this quality traffic, your pages need to be ranked highly for search queries. In fact, 92% of all clicks happen on the first page (first 10 results) on Google.
Our psychologist SEO services in New York City can help your business get on the first page of important search results in your industry. Whether you’re a local practitioner with a single location or a multi-location practice, we can help!
Google Advertising (PPC)
Pay-per-click advertising is a strategy used by psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists in New York City. Rather than ranking organically through SEO, with PPC, you pay to appear for important keywords to your business. A PPC campaign can be extremely effective because you only pay for when people click on your ads.
We typically recommend that New York City psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists implement a PPC strategy when they need leads quickly or when keywords are extremely competitive. However, we strongly advise businesses to invest in SEO strategies because long-term, it is one of the smartest internet marketing strategies a business can implement.
Setting up your CRM, or customer relationship management system, is a great way to organize your practice and run email marketing campaigns. The great thing about a CRM is that it can help your organization see who is a patient, who is a potential patient, which services they have received or are interested in, dates of correspondences, and much more.
Email marketing is a great way to stay in touch with current patients, as well as reach out to potential patients. You can be as selective or inclusive in reaching your email audience as you'd like. In combination with a CRM, email marketing is a powerful revenue generating tool.
Social Media Marketing
Think about the brands you love. If you’re on social media, there’s a good chance that you probably follow a few of them. The content and advertising these brands produce are much more highly favored by you than some random ad you might receive. This is because you are an advocate of their brand.
The same can be created for your brand on social media if you build up a following of advocates. These people will share your content and buy from you. Even negative feedback about your company on social media can be a great learning experience for your business to continue improving. Your brand’s reputation is incredibly important to long-term success. A social media strategy can help foster positive interactions for your New York City practice.
Who We Serve
We love working with psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and other mental health practitioners because you truly care about helping your patients. It is our passion to help you succeed so that you can help people who truly need the most help. Here are some of the clients we love to work with:
Our internet marketing services are perfect for psychologists in New York City who want to grow their practice. Some psychologists we speak with have grown their practice from referrals, but still need a consistent stream of new patients. Our internet marketing strategies can take your psychology practice to the next level.
Many psychiatrists in New York City, like psychologists, have built their practices through word of mouth. Because of the high profit value of each new patient a psychiatrist works with, our internet marketing strategies are a perfect match.
Therapists in New York City who invest in internet marketing strategies typically grow at a more constant and higher rate than those therapists who don't use internet marketing. We love helping therapists grow their practice practice.
Treatment centers in New York City need high end internet marketing strategies because of the competition levels. We provide proven internet marketing strategies to take your treatment center in New York City to the next level.
We are a Top Psychologist, Psychiatrist, and Therapist Marketing Company in New York City, NY
TherapistX is a New York City internet marketing company and we’re ready to grow your private practice! We know that you’re passionate about your business. When you partner with us, we are passionate about your business too. Your success is our success and we’ll do everything we can to help make your practice succeed online.
If your New York City private practice is ready to launch with internet marketing, contact us today!
Growing your private practice in New York City, NY can be a struggle for even the most talented practitioner. Many practices rely on word of mouth, which can take years to build and is inconsistent for referrals.
Also, some private practices in New York City have discovered the power of internet marketing and are taking away your potential patients.
Internet marketing is the solution to growing your private practice. But not just any internet marketing strategy will make the cut. After years of refining our process, we use a proven method to grow our client's private practices. Here are a few of our tactics to grow your practice in New York City:
- ABC Model CBT Template
- ABC Model for REBT Worksheet
- ACT Five Senses Worksheet PDF
- ACT Therapy Worksheets Bundle PDFs
- ACT Values Worksheet PDF
- ACT Values Clarification Worksheet PDF
- Addiction Relapse Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Anger Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Anxiety Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Behavioral Experiment Worksheet PDF
- Binge Eating Disorder Tracker Template
- Biopsychosocial Assessment Template
- Biopsychosocial Spiritual Assessment Template
- Brain Dump Worksheet PDF
- CBT Behavioral Activation Worksheet PDF
- CBT Belief Driven Formulation PDF
- CBT Continuum Worksheet PDF
- CBT Core Beliefs Worksheet PDF
- CBT Decatastrophizing Worksheet PDF
- CBT Problem Solving Worksheet PDF
- CBT Socratic Questions Worksheet
- CBT Thinking Errors Worksheet PDF
- CBT Thought Record Worksheet PDF
- CBT Worksheets Bundle PDF
- Challenging Beliefs Worksheet PDF
- Challenging Cognitive Distortions Worksheet PDF
- Challenging Negative Thoughts Questionnaire
- Challenging Negative Thoughts Worksheet PDF
- Cognitive Distortions Worksheet PDF
- Cognitive Restructuring Worksheet PDF
- Cognitive Triangle Worksheet PDF
- Coping Skills Worksheet Template Bundle PDFs
- Coping Skills Worksheet PDF
- Counseling Intake Form PDF
- Couples Therapy Worksheets Bundle
- Daily Medication Schedule Template
- Daily Mood Chart Template Tracker PDF
- DBT ABC Please Worksheet PDF
- DBT Check the Facts Worksheet PDF
- DBT Emotional Regulation Worksheets Bundle
- DBT Improve the Moment Worksheet
- DBT Opposite Actions Worksheet
- DBT Problem Solving Worksheet PDF
- DBT Radical Acceptance Worksheet
- DBT Radically Open Worksheet
- DBT Skills Worksheet Bundle
- DBT TIPP Skills Worksheet
- DBT Wise Mind Worksheet
- DBT Worksheets Bundle
- DEARMAN Assertive Communication Worksheet
- Depression Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Distress Tolerance Scale PDF
- Eating Disorder Assessment PDF
- Eating Disorder Worksheets Bundle
- Emotional Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Exposure and Response Prevention Worksheet PDF
- Exposure Hierarchy Worksheet PDF
- Exposure Therapy Worksheets Bundle
- Five Love Languages Worksheet
- Food Log Template PDF
- Identifying Core Values worksheets
- Identifying Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Imaginal Exposure Script worksheet
- Informed Consent Form PDF
- Habit Tracker Template
- Letting Go Worksheet PDF
- Marriage Boundaries Worksheet
- Marriage Counseling Worksheet Bundle
- Medication List Template PDF
- Medication Management Worksheet PDF
- Mental Health Check In PDF
- Mental Health Check In Questions PDF
- Mental Health Daily Check In PDF
- Mental Status Exam PDF
- Mindfulness Worksheets Bundle PDF Templates
- Narrative Therapy Worksheets Bundle PDFs
- New Counseling Practice Forms Bundle
- Perceived Stress Scale PDF
- Protective Factors Worksheet PDF
- Psychiatric Assessment Template PDF
- Psychiatric Progress Note Template PDF
- Psychiatric Templates Bundle PDFs
- Psychiatric Treatment Plan Template
- Relapse Prevention Plan PDF
- Relationship Assessment Scale
- Relationship Building Worksheet PDF
- Relationship Conflict Resolution Worksheet
- Relationship Gratitude Journal
- Self-Care Assessment Worksheet
- Self-Esteem Worksheets Bundle
- Self-Reflection Worksheet PDF
- Setting Boundaries Worksheet PDF
- Shame Triggers Worksheet PDF
- SOAP Note PDF
- Stages of Change Worksheet PDF
- Stop Think Act Worksheet PDF
- Stress Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Substance Abuse Assessment PDF
- Substance Abuse Treatment Plan
- Substance Abuse Worksheets Bundle
- Suicide Risk Assessment Form Template PDF
- Superbill Template for Mental Health
- Teletherapy Consent Form PDF
- Therapy Progress Notes
- Trauma Narrative Worksheet PDF
- Trauma Triggers Worksheet PDF
- Treatment Plan Template
When Amy first came to us by way of a referral, she did not know what to expect; she had never worked with an internet marketing agency before. Amy is a very successful psychologist, but was building her practice entirely by word of mouth. She wanted to grow her practice for the long-term.
We started the process by showing her how her internet strategy stacked up against her top competitors in her city. We then created a website strategy that would not only look great but that would allow us to build a successful search engine optimization strategy that brought new potential patients to Amy's website.
After Amy’s website was built, she started a 24 month SEO campaign. Amy’s strategy targeted two main areas: Google Search listings and Google Map listings. In 24 months, Amy now ranks for over 1600 keywords on Google – Important keywords like “eating disorder psychologist”, “therapist miami”, “psychologist miami”, “psychologist near me”, and many more of Miami’s most competitive keywords. Amy’s previous site generated very little organic search traffic, she saw a huge jump of local searchers visiting her website. Amy’s Google Maps location was not being found by potential customers previously, but after 24 months of optimization 227 quality local leads brought new opportunities to Amy’s practice. Finally, Google Search yielded 302 quality leads, while previously her website was not generating any leads from Google. In total, 529 quality, local leads were generated in Amy’s 24 month SEO campaign (These organic campaigns will continue yielding leads for many months and years for Amy’s business). Amy continues to use our SEO services as we’ve only scratched the surface of potential!
“BartX are true professionals and a pleasure to work with. They have really helped my business grow and I am definitely seeing results. Anthony Bart, the owner, is a great guy and he knows his stuff!” – Amy Boyers
FAQ About Marketing a Private Practice in New York City, NY
Below are some common questions our psychologist, psychiatrist, and therapist clients ask us about internet marketing in New York City, NY: